Subscribe to RSS Subscribe to Comments

George Schizas Blog

Days in the life of a clone

Meetings, V and Farscape

Back from work… Another meeting in which everybody just _assumes_ that everything is first priority… Oh well. The good news: A component for DB Connectivity is 60% ready. It still needs a lot of work (and of course 10% of the work will take the other 90% of the time;) ), but it should be as easy as advertised.

My Amazon order is on its way, as well as my order. I also have “V” today, and Farscape so I’m gonna let it rip! 🙂

Happier today, I seem. Oh! And it’s the second day I manage to scribble something in the blog :). Off to rip some stuff!

No comments yet. Be the first.

Leave a reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

© TerraSoft 2003-2024